Just a quick post to pass on some import bits of information.
- Tomorrow the children are still performing guitarat 9:10 in the hall, which will last about 10-15 minutes. This will be a great opportunity to see how far the children have progressed with the guitar in only a few short weeks. I know the children are really proud of their accomplishments. If you can make it we would be lovely to see you there.
- Could you please ask your children to bring their guitars in as soon as possible in the morning, so Adam can tune them before the performance. Just ask them to bring them into the Class 4.
- Residential – Unlike most years the children will not be leaving at the start of the school day because of the length in journey time. The children will be leaving at around 10:20-10:30. If you would like to come back to wave them off, you are more than welcome to do so but we are suggesting that you say goodbye when you drop the children off at 8:50.
- Please do not forget the change of clocks on Sunday…….:)
- Just to remind parents that there is a small shop on site but I believe the amount that was suggested is slightly excessive and £10-£15 pounds would be plenty. Please make sure the children bring their money in a wallet or purse which is clearly named. (Given to Mr Marshall first thing on Monday morning)
- Please do not forget to bring a selection of cookies or cakes or Mr Marshall will go hungry for the week!
- Please make sure all medication is labelled and have clear instructions, and are given to Mrs Bellamy first thing.
- Children should arrive to school wearing comfy non-school uniform, as they will be doing their first activity when we arrive and will not have the opportunity to get changed.
- Please make sure all children have a leak proof water bottle and a packed lunch in a carrier bag or backpack for Monday. Please do not put the food in plastic containers as this will have to be carried around all week by the children and is a weight they could do without- soft lunch bags are great.
- Just to remind you that children should not be bringing any electronics, digital cameras or sprays (deodorant).
- We also suggest that your child brings with them a watch or a small travel clock for use in their room only.
- The children can bring in their backpack a selection of games to play on the coach and a bag of goodies……to share with Mr Marshall.
- If you have not managed to purchase a disposable camera please do not worry as Mrs Bellamy and myself will be taking a range of pictures which will be placed on a DVD for you.
- All shoes need to be sensible, sturdy and strong – no wellies.
- Please can ALL clothes be labelled.
- Last but not least, don’t forget your stamp for your child’s postcard – these could be kept in their wallet.
Many thanks- I hope this clears up some of the questions you may have had.
Mr Marshall and Mrs Bellamy